Currently:
  • Bolt Action Rifle Vest and Shotgun Vest 5 1

Author Topic: Bolt Action Rifle Vest and Shotgun Vest  (Read 1855 times)

Sentry

Re: Bolt Action Rifle Vest and Shotgun Vest
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2014, 09:34:06 AM »
These shotgun pouches and the belts he makes are about all I want from him right now. He has good ideas...

Wait till I get the trailer done, Ill be sure to send you pics of that as well.  :P

Offline delta69alpha

• Survivalist Pro
  • Making the PAW prepper safe
    • PAW productions
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 06:01:18 AM »
what belt?
i have one of his "cobra" belts..that thing is like 2 20k rated tow straps sewed together with riggers points attached lol . you'll snap in half before the belt does lol

Sentry

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This one, don't think they are called cobra belts anymore.

Offline delta69alpha

• Survivalist Pro
  • Making the PAW prepper safe
    • PAW productions
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 09:16:02 PM »
This is what I got...

Sentry

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »
good call entry i was concerned about the ones that attached to the stock or reciever too...  do they come with the molle clips/straps to attach them to the vest? also how much and where... appreciate the info...

Curious as to what you ended up deciding on this Bum? Or are you still thinking on it? I kind of started working on other things and got away from it... Now Im wanting to purchase another pouch, the last one I need in fact... And they are sold out of Coyote..... Im sure the Marine Corps or SF is buying them up....

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 07:12:46 PM »
Sentry i eventually went with the Velcro panel:

I got 1 horizontal and 1 vertical configuration.. both in molle because i have these missing links so i can strap molle pouches to my belt.. iv worn these on the tac range running n gunning and they hold up very well on a 2in belt.. plus with the molle they can go on my vest, battle belt or pack...

after getting these and using them im wishing i would have just got 2 horizontal configurations as i like them better more natural feeling when pulling rounds from the strip.. plus they can still go on my vest and adapt to my belt.. the vertical is strictly on the vest... my only concern is if the rings stretch out but iv not heard or read anything to indicate that they would, but just something to worry about.. I didn't spend to much only about 50$ + shipping i believe...  I already had the first spear adapters..
hope this helps..

Yukon

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 06:24:38 AM »
Been gone a while and just now came across this topic about a shotgun chest rig. This is near perfect for a shotgun and am ordering one today. Thanks for the post!

Offline admin

• Simple Family Man
  • Administrator
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2015, 12:26:07 PM »
 ::fa

Tags:

Social Bookmarks