Author Topic: "Abu", rome, and opinions.....  (Read 953 times)

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
"Abu", rome, and opinions.....
« on: July 10, 2014, 05:00:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.... On 2 July 2014, al-Baghdadi announced that ISIS would march on Rome in its quest to establish an Islamic State from the Middle East across Europe,saying that he would conquer both Rome and Spain in this endeavor. [33]

On 5 July 2014, a video was released apparently showing al-Baghdadi making a speech at the Great Mosque of al-Nuri in Mosul,northern Iraq. A representative of the Iraqi government denied that the video was of al-Baghdadi, calling it a "farce". [32] However, both the BBC [34] and the Associated Press [35] quoted unnamed Iraqi officials as saying that the man in the video was believed to be al-Baghdadi. In the video al-Baghdadi declared himself as the world leader of Muslims and called on Muslims everywhere to support him. [36]

Your thoughts and could muslims take over rome??

Offline Kaji

• Wakulla County
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Re: "Abu", rome, and opinions.....
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 05:12:06 PM »
I doubt it, could they take Greece? Definitely. Rome? Nah UN security would act even if it has to do it sans US because if a CaliHate takes EU Russia is next. Also to get to E Europe the CaliHate would have to take Russian sympathetic nations and ruin a certain someone's dreams of a new Warsaw Pact.

Offline Sgt. Prepper

• The One and Only Billy Shears
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 08:56:10 PM »
I don't believe they could take Greece either.  :)

Offline FLPrepper

• Survivalist Pro
  • Daytona Beach
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 09:11:50 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe they could take Greece either.  :)

I don't think they could either. Greece is very strongly Christian, which is why they held off the communists just after WWII. They felt that communists were ungodly. I can only imagine what they must think of Muslims.

Offline Capt Nat

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Apollo Beach Tampa Bay
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 12:39:30 PM »
I just wish the Christian world would realize its a war and start treating it accordingly...

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 01:25:20 PM »
Being that I am Greek Orthodox Christian, I could tell you what I think about them, but I won't.  But, people should understand we are in a HOLY WAR - a war of ideology.  I'm not overly religious, but I do understand what is going on worldwide. 
My Greek family (father, aunts, grandparents) grew up in Egypt, in a largely Greek community.  They left in 1949, when they had a legal sponsor family in the US, waited on the immigration list for 5 years, and came here legally (sorry, illegal immigration is a sore spot for me)
My aunt has told me stories of how they were treated by the Muslim majority.  They are not nice stories. and that was in the 1930's and 40's. I cant imagine how much worse it must be for Christians over there now.

As for Greece and their own defense: their best factor is they are part of NATO, so we could save them, as we did during the communist revolution following WW2. 
Fellow Floridian James Van Fleet:
"In 1946, Van Fleet was sent to Greece as the executor of the "Truman Doctrine," and he was instrumental in the outcome of the Greek Civil War by providing advice to the Greek government and 250 military advisers, as well as administering $400 million in military aid.[3] The central square in the northern Greek city of Kastoria has featured a bust of Van Fleet for many years, and was replaced with a new statue as recently as 2007."

I get a kick out of the feminists and atheists that so fully support liberal soft policies toward the Muslim terrorists and all this politically correct crap. It would be funny to see them and how they would be treated if the US became an Islamic Caliphate.  The Muslim extremists have nothing in common with the liberals here that indirectly support them so much.

If the Islamists push toward Europe, it will start in the  Balkans and Greece.  Maybe the Greeks can take back Constantinople (now know as Istanbul - a city under occupation by the Turks)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:27:50 PM by Alas Babylon »

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 11:16:27 PM »
I agree Alas B that christians in Egypt may have it rough. But I believe there are many times they are having it rough as well in other places and comunities as well. Some I hear can't even preach or have a bible or they face jail or death. Seen a shirt worn somewhere that said its illegal in ___ countrys to be christain. Glad so far I can shout I am one here in Florida. But I thank ya for sharing A.B glad your folks got to come here. And for your insite.

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:37 PM »
ISIS probably wont get out of Iraq... they have their sights on Jordan for the time being and i dont think they can take them/Jordan... any NATO or EU city would destroy them out right...

they are counting on a revolution type of uprising by the masses but i dont see it in the more civilized/normalized/ non radical muslim countries.... not saying it cant happen but i think its a lesser of a possability than probable...

I agree with Cpt, D and AB this is a WAR and the christians are stating to wake but its mostly the conservitive politically motivated christians....  their is alot of stuff on like the TBN getting the word out they arnt calling it a war but the news is getting out and people are connecting the dots....

Offline siege571

• Pasty-white Scot-Irish girl
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 02:51:00 AM »
If no one stepped in to help, they could very well take Spain, Italy, & Greece. All three countries are economic disasters. They could take them by force or by food. Promise the people better times.

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
agree seige that's one way ..

Offline Frank

• Survivalist Sr. Member
  • I'm gonna live till I die.
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 04:16:45 PM »
Greece, Spain, Turkey and Italy are all part of NATO and, once so invaded, would invite the wraith of the rest of the signatories.  At least three of which (the US, the UK, and France) have H-bombs and at least five (Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Turkey) were/are part of the nuclear sharing program.  In other words, might not end well for ISIS and crew. ;)

Tags:

Social Bookmarks