Author Topic: EMERGENCY!! Ur thoughts, SHTF, Now!  (Read 1909 times)

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
EMERGENCY!! Ur thoughts, SHTF, Now!
« on: September 16, 2014, 10:44:35 PM »
Just think It’s 9:07 AM and the “you know what” has just hit the fan. People are panicking. It’s all over the radio and TV. A news anchor comes on the TV screen and in a shaky voice says "We are in a state of emergency. I repeat, we are now in a state of emergency." If, a crisis hits it’ll automatically skyrocket all .prices..
Farms will shut down and their livestock will go hungry.
The Grain shortages will drive bread to $10, $25, even $100 per loaf. Heck in Germany after World War One, a loaf of bread cost 3 BILLION marks dont know what that is in $… but the mobs do completely wipes out the grocery store in less than 2 hours, leaving the shelves completely bare. Panic is spreading and it’s quickly becoming every man for himself.
soon many will head for FEMA camps.
 What's to expect at fema camps? How long is enough in holding out? In 72hrs or up too 144 hours. Chaos could fully take over an be serious. Whats the idea, to lasting? Could things get better? Or how long do you estimate before things turn "better". If law is not in order what's the best actions to use?

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Re: EMERGENCY!! Ur thoughts, SHTF, Now!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 10:52:37 PM »
Food fer thought..
ALL stores will be hit Hard by angry urban mobs of people. Just think, people stampede for toys on sale at Wal-Mart. Black Friday is an example... When they and their children are starving because they didn’t prepare… mobs are almost certain. Are you following. And mobs lead to "gangs" that will loot, and cause injury. An kill. How DO you replenish any supplies, and when could things ever get better, or would they?

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 11:01:12 PM »
ALSO!!
President Obama reinstated a radical executive order called “National Defense Resources Preparedness Act”.
It let’s the government seize and “redistribute” food whenever they declare a “state of emergency”.
If you think about the fact the government is banning guns, stockpiling ammo and putting more and more surveillance on the U.S. people, this executive order becomes an obvious power grab… that will set the government up to take your food as well..[\Quote] are we really ready to do all things considered? Or jeopardize everything we have for our benefit, an those who need us? Are we ready for ... war with government and troops? Can we survive?

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ALSO!!
President Obama reinstated a radical executive order called “National Defense Resources Preparedness Act”.
It let’s the government seize and “redistribute” food whenever they declare a “state of emergency”.
If you think about the fact the government is banning guns, stockpiling ammo and putting more and more surveillance on the U.S. people, this executive order becomes an obvious power grab… that will set the government up to take your food as well..[\Quote] are we really ready to do all things considered? Or jeopardize everything we have for our benefit, an those who need us? Are we ready for ... war with government and troops? Can we survive?
If they show up at my door, I will redritribute lead. Anything I have will remain mine, as long as I am alive.

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:02:51 AM »
If SHTF occurs, and it something sudden like in the original posts, I expect people to go nuts immediately. Just look at local grocery stores when a hurricane is heading your way.
I plan to hunker down. I'll make contact with my neighbor, and any close friends I can contact if the phones still work. If not, then just me and my neighbor. I'm not heading out for anything short of being forced out by armed gangs. No shopping trips- no way.  Its why I prep. Hopefully a few folks I have already invited over can make it with their supplies as well.

Considering the second point, of GOV redistribution, maybe they will access records to learn who buys food storage products and come knocking, or just do local door to door searches. Even if they don't, I have a few locals that know or suspect I have some food, or just want to see what they can get.  So after the word is out that its SHTF and stores are being stripped, I go into redistribute and hide supplies mode.  Probably within about 24-48 hours , most of my food will be no longer located in the house, and not all in the same place. Many small stashes on my land and my neighbors.That way the gov or nosey neighbors (I have some on one side I just don't trust), should find very little if they get into the house.  Don't keep your eggs in one basket.  Same for defensive devices and ammo. I wont say firearms, because all my were lost during the fire on the fishing boat in the ocean at night.

Offline Crash_Maxim

• N4TAQ
  • Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:18:45 PM »
If SHTF occurs, and it something sudden like in the original posts, I expect people to go nuts immediately. Just look at local grocery stores when a hurricane is heading your way.
I plan to hunker down. I'll make contact with my neighbor, and any close friends I can contact if the phones still work. If not, then just me and my neighbor. I'm not heading out for anything short of being forced out by armed gangs. No shopping trips- no way.  Its why I prep. Hopefully a few folks I have already invited over can make it with their supplies as well.

Considering the second point, of GOV redistribution, maybe they will access records to learn who buys food storage products and come knocking, or just do local door to door searches. Even if they don't, I have a few locals that know or suspect I have some food, or just want to see what they can get.  So after the word is out that its SHTF and stores are being stripped, I go into redistribute and hide supplies mode.  Probably within about 24-48 hours , most of my food will be no longer located in the house, and not all in the same place. Many small stashes on my land and my neighbors.That way the gov or nosey neighbors (I have some on one side I just don't trust), should find very little if they get into the house.  Don't keep your eggs in one basket.  Same for defensive devices and ammo. I wont say firearms, because all my were lost during the fire on the fishing boat in the ocean at night.

Okay Randolph Rowzee Bragg uuuj

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »

If only I lived on a river and had an artesian well!!! I wish!

Offline Crash_Maxim

• N4TAQ
  • Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 08:39:48 PM »

Doesn't sound like a bad thing at all. It would sure make life easier to understand, not to mention the complete lack of politicians.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 09:33:31 PM »

Doesn't sound like a bad thing at all. It would sure make life easier to understand, not to mention the complete lack of politicians.
AB, Isn't Randy Bragg a relative of yours>>>> uuuj

Offline The Expendable

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 08:17:49 AM »
Food fer thought..
ALL stores will be hit Hard by angry urban mobs of people. Just think, people stampede for toys on sale at Wal-Mart. Black Friday is an example... When they and their children are starving because they didn’t prepare… mobs are almost certain. Are you following. And mobs lead to "gangs" that will loot, and cause injury. An kill. How DO you replenish any supplies, and when could things ever get better, or would they?

That's a good point about black Friday at Walmart. 

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 12:00:21 PM »
Sit tight for the first 2 weeks then re-access the situation.
Of course, living in or close to a town or city would most likely make waiting an impossibility.

Offline Papaswamp

• Survivalist Jr. Member
  • St. Johns Co.
    • Papa's Place
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
Not too worried about the govt.. They will have their hands so full it isnt funny. Remember, they have families too and top priority will be securing their own, then VIPs and certain infrastructure. That will occupy the lions share. Look at the difficulty during Katrina in N.O.. Local govt collapsed it took the Federal govt weeks to get a handle on things and that was a localized natural disaster. Now imagine nation wide. Once the supply trucks stop rolling everyone everywhere is in the same boat. The masses coming out of dense population areas are what worry me most. Desperate humans are the most dangerous animals.

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 05:17:17 PM »
if the SHTF i dont think its going to be brodacast on the news like "hey everybody an EMP just went off so TSHTF"... your going to see the MSM act like its not a big deal.. they will do this to try and keep the panic down to a min.... remember a few years news10 was talking about a hurricain thatt had just formed but the track was still undetermined but we were still in the cone... the new anchor she got to talking about getting everything and we had complete chaos for a couple of days no gas and the such and the storm missed us completly so the news agency got alot of grief from that... i would assume they would handle it pretty much the same way... as ar as reporting the event...
   now people will start to wonder what is going on.. preppers will recononize the event for what it is and will take the necessary steps to last min shore up their supplies... so i think we will have about 24 to 48 hrs before all hell breaks lose...
   as far as the fedcats and local leo's go in time the ranks will thin and the military will try to shore up its own resources... it'll take i think about 3 weeks before things calm down a little but it's going to be one hell of a ride in those 1st few weeks..

Offline Angie

• Survivalist Newbie
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2014, 09:42:43 PM »
Hi!!
Sorry for my delay in typing anything.  I'm still trying to figure just the bare bones basics of posting here.  Please bear with me.

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
Hi!!
Sorry for my delay in typing anything.  I'm still trying to figure just the bare bones basics of posting here.  Please bear with me.

well it seems you have got the bare bones down   ;) you at got this here... congrats... ^-^ ^-^   ;)

Tags:

Social Bookmarks