Author Topic: What preppers are doing about Ebola  (Read 642 times)

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
What preppers are doing about Ebola
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:01:29 PM »
found this articel on a link from CNBC check it out... has a few facts on what going on with the prepper market concerinig bio supplies and such... stuff like protective outer garments from amazon sales have gone up 131,000% and N95 masks 18,000% some interesting reading....

What preppers are doing about Ebola

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
Re: What preppers are doing about Ebola
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »
I will read over it later. But if the spouse gets it well they wont know for a short while. So imo friends family or coworkers will get it to you eventually. Delaying it Is all I think we may do..

Offline Armydillo978

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:58:45 AM »
Watch for prices to go up on all that medically related material for protection.   :)  Now that there's a new market, I'm sure production will go up and flood the market...and prices will go up.

Offline Saints75

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 10:15:11 PM »
I would agree with you on prices going up on protection items. I have seen various sites sending email sales info with jacked up prices on masks,gloves an tyvek suits over the past couple of weeks.

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 08:31:33 PM »
iv not seen any price gouging YET... but as supply starts to wain and demand gets up there i do expect it to start to go up.. i figure by Dec you better have everything you think you might need...

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 11:30:45 PM »
i found this article today its a really good one.... seems the sheep dogs are getting restless and gearing up.. better get what you need, think you need, shore up the supplies and gear... things are going to start getting scarce in the bio hazard dept.... check it out....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apocalypse Now: Preppers Are Gearing Up for Ebola

It’s showtime for the Doomsday set. As the lethal virus crosses America’s doorstep, prep kits and gas masks are flying off shelves and fringe survivalists are going mainstream.
Jason Charles knows the exact moment he will lead his wife and five kids out of their Harlem home, pile into a car, and take off for the wilderness. It will be not long after Ebola reaches the population of New York City, hospitals overflow, and looting begins—when the first riots break out on the streets of Manhattan.

“Right now it isn’t bad, but if the first case happens in New York, you start hearing about hundreds or thousands of people getting sick and it shotguns through the city, then you want to start getting your plan together to leave,” says the 37-year-old fireman and dedicated prepper. When that happens, he says, “it’s a free fall, that’s the system breaking down.”

But the moment of evacuation is delicate. Skipping work, pulling the kids out of school—all of these decisions have lasting consequences. “If you leave too early, you look like an idiot; if you leave too late, you could be dead,” Charles says.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks