Author Topic: Second Dual Survival scandal.  (Read 501 times)

Offline goinpostal

• Survivalist Pro
  • Concentrist Party Founder
Second Dual Survival scandal.
« on: October 04, 2014, 05:06:50 PM »
Another Damn POSER!
You would think they would screen their people better after Canterbury turned out to be a poser,but NO!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Matt

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
Re: Second Dual Survival scandal.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 09:42:42 PM »
Um ya did I see this before?
     - confused

Offline Armydillo978

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 07:57:07 AM »
Interesting....I'm not discounting what Teti says as lies at the moment.  I remember in the service there were some hush-hush units and actions that were out of the chain of the command.   So, just because someone was in SF, doesn't mean they know everything that happens within it.   

Offline sd1951

• Survivalist Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 01:39:30 PM »
I am of the camp that he was not who he said he was.  I have watched every episode from the very first and I believe that Cody Lundin was the only person who was real on the show.  There are 3 episodes that where aired unedited that lead up to Cody leaving the show in which Cody had conflict with the producers.  The producers were asking him and Teti to preform tasks that were not only dangerous, but not something a person would do in a survival situation.

That being said,  I also do not believe as Armydillo said.  If you are involved in a ultra-secret action or unit as your involvement in the Special Forces, you are probably banned from saying anything at all.  So if the Alumni Association cannot find any record of your involvement with the special Forces that is fine--but one should not use any secret involvement in your resume, and assume that others will take it as fact just because you say so.

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
I have read tons on this story.  A lot of it has to do with a conflict between Teti and Mykel Hawke.  If you guys don't know, Hawke had a show called Man Woman Wild, and a few other shows.  Hawke was also Teti's commanding officer when he was in the service.

Hawke is the one who outed Teti on some things, but the SF group dumped him after doing their own research.

As for "off the books" secret missions,   The things that Teti has claimed didn't add up with the times and records that ARE available.

Not saying he never served, he did.  But what has been brought out are what I would call exaggerations of his exploits.

If anyone wants to dig into this, go on Mykel Hawkes facebook page.   

End of the day, I had stopped watching it anyway.  As soon as Teti drank his own pee to get a psychological advantage.... his words.... I knew he was doing things to make a good tv show, not to show me the best survival choices.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks