Author Topic: It’s time for an “American jihad”  (Read 230 times)

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
It’s time for an “American jihad”
« on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:09 PM »
I have to say this is a top notch article by Fox new correspondent: Dr. Keith Ablow

It’s time for an “American jihad”

Among the many definitions of jihad are a "war or struggle against unbelievers" and "a crusade for a principle or belief." Given those definitions, I believe it's time for an American jihad.

An American jihad would reawaken in American citizens the certain knowledge that our Constitution is a sacred document that better defines and preserves the liberty and autonomy of human beings than the charter of any other nation on earth.

The Constitution, along with the miracle of our nation's founding and the providential history of America fighting and winning war after war against oppressive regimes, proves our manifest destiny not only to preserve our borders and safety and national character at home, but to spread around the world our love of individual freedom and insist on its reflection in every government.

An American jihad would embrace the correct belief that if every nation on earth were governed by freely elected leaders and by our Constitution, the world would be a far better place. And an American jihad would not only hope for this outcome, but work toward it.

Finish reading on link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Re: It’s time for an “American jihad”
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 08:24:18 AM »
I'm in.
Allah, kiss my arse.

Offline Tropheus

• Survivalist Full Member
Re: It’s time for an “American jihad”
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »
Aloha Snackbar!

I don't think its time yet. We can see if the next election fixes things a bit. Key thing that needs to be stopped is the amnesty treason. If they can stop or negate this then I think we are good until the next election cycle.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks