Author Topic: Conspiracy theory time...  (Read 489 times)

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
Conspiracy theory time...
« on: December 08, 2014, 01:21:20 PM »
What do you guys think about this one...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
Re: Conspiracy theory time...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »
Looks like a lot of jaw jacking about something thats none of our business.

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 09:43:15 AM »
I was going to post this topic as well. Glad you did.
I find it very disturbing.

Historically, why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor?
They were  running out of resources and began expanding their control back in the 1930's, into China and the Dutch eats indies. The US responded with embargoes, what we call sanctions today.  We also responded with rhetoric much like this. (the same as we did with Saddam before we went into Iraq.)
Japan saw few choices.  They would not withdrawal from the places they entered, their economy was crumbling, they could not get credit or international trade. 
Their response was a nationalistic movement (hooray for us, the US is evil), and then with seemingly nothing to lose -war.

If we don't learn from history we repeat it.

Russia - we are killing their economy with sanctions because of their expansion, we now condemn them for everything, and they are responding by using the US as a scapegoat for all their troubles (hooray for us, the US is evil). Last week Putin made another speech about "our American friends", in which he openly blames us for their downfall and trouble. 
I hope it does not get to a point where someone feels pushed into a corner.

I'm not debating if the US is taking an appropriate approach to internation tensions, I'm just pointing out how familar this is if your a history buff.

Offline Kaji

• Wakulla County
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 11:02:28 AM »
"Let's light the fuse on this humongous political bomb! Anyone know how fast the fuse is? No? Oh well I hope I don't have to deal with it. Anyone know where the safety zone is? No? Oh well it's too late now, but I know I'm safe we have a bunker." - Thought process of government on Russia
Can we please pass laws on term limits and fundraising limits! You know so the senile elders in congress can't use their booming wealth from being in office to grease elections. Maybe then we would have true representatives again! As for Russia we never should have taken the military actions off the table, here we are saying hey we're going to make the problems that caused this worse but we aren't going to physically stop you from doing anything you want. It's like a SWAT negotiator immediately agreeing to free passage and having someone fly the helicopter to the building's roof.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 12:12:27 PM »
Same poop, different day.
Another way the crap in the white house is using to weaken this Great Nation.
Putin is not a person to mess with. He has a PAIR,
IMHO......

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 12:37:15 PM »
Same poop, different day.
Another way the crap in the white house is using to weaken this Great Nation.
Putin is not a person to mess with. He has a PAIR,
IMHO......

Bingo!! Steak knives are in the mail! :D

Offline TheShadow

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 02:00:13 PM »
American foreign policy has been and continues to seek hegemony. A word worth heeding from Putin is that Russia will be sovereign or cease to exist. War is looming imo and Putin has spoken, they will not submit w/o a fight. In this day of weaponry when a land wins they have to wonder at what cost and for what reason.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 09:16:53 PM »
If they start a fight, Washington should be first.

Sentry

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 11:00:07 PM »
Yip we are going to be in a war. Question in is when and where will we see it?

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 07:48:25 AM »
Even this morning there is more in the news from Russia. It sure feels like the world is ramping up for another war.  I think its time to pray, and I'm not a religious guy.

Russian Media Warns Of World War 3 Over U.S. Resolution 758, Canada Offers Military Aid To Ukraine                 
Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Russian media is already warning that the recently passed House Resolution 758 could lead to “all-out” war if the U.S. Senate were to pass similar legislation. While President Barack Obama has yet to offer lethal aid and weapons to Ukraine, Canada has already announced they will provide military assistance outside the constraints of NATO.

In a related report by the Inquisitr, Ron Paul believes that a “reckless” Congress has essentially declared war on Vladimir Putin and Russia based upon Resolution 758. Fears of World War 3 were stoked when Russian fighter jets faced off against NATO jets in blitz designed to be a “show of force” by Vladimir Putin.

OR

U.S. House Vote Could Lead to War with Russia, Warns Physicians for Civil Defense

"Does Congress understand the dangers of inviting conflict with nuclear-armed Russia, especially in this critical region not far from Moscow?" Orient asks. "All Americans need to be asking about civil defense."

and thier economy is sinking fast:

Russia Set to Raise Main Rate as Ruble Rout Risks Stability

Russia's central bank will probably raise borrowing costs to avert threats to financial stability as oil prices near the lowest in more than five years and sanctions over Ukraine risk the collapse of the ruble.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 08:07:09 AM »
 The guberment thinks the world will bow to any regulation or law they come up with. Eventually they will say enough.
Almost like they are pushing the citizens of this country. I hope ENOUGH comes before it is too late.

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 11:38:40 PM »
Welcoming the new 2015. An I have heard little anything about Ukraine or Russia. How ignorant are so many Americans, to not be witnessing so much going on here at home, they follow news I thought. An ask few questions, an ignore the outside world. Get pushed around by the political peeps, an news. An act like ol hippie types. All is GOOOD! When it really aint!
  Lets pretend all is safe an gaggle together in large groups on a cool night be drunk an merry A new year is coming AGAIN!
    An we dont have violence no whereabouts. No terrorism anywhere, no one who hates Americans, or any one who wont attempt to stop the Good times from Rolling!  Russia is peed off, Iran is peed off, Isis & terrorist groups are peed off.
    An all is alright..
    Baaaaa! Im staying safe! Nothing's changed America! An its a new year AGAIN, that gets old.. An threats are everywhere!!!

Tags:

Social Bookmarks