Author Topic: Who do YOU trust if anybody???))  (Read 703 times)

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Re: Who do YOU trust if anybody???))
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 02:15:57 PM »
one of the more reliable new sources on tv is one news now no commercials so just the news... as for all the other news outlets fox is about the only one but even a limited amount.... reality is its comes down to rateings and money... as far as onlne IMO Breibert is probably the most reliable..  DC Clothline has a variety of writers that contribute so its pretty good source..

every news service weather online or tv has an angel even some of the right wing services no matter what is happening its turned into their slant.. so some where in all the clutter the truth is hidden so i piece it together with the help of forums like this and other sources... and just opinions of like thinkers...  now that the net nutrality is upon us i fear the fedcoats now have complete control of ALL the news services and their censorship will be cool aid for the sheep...

Offline Kaji

• Wakulla County
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 08:05:10 AM »
You know the saying "trust but verify. If you can't verify, shoot"? Yeah well I skip the first part with lawyers and newsies. Since you can't shoot the tv and hope it still works I trust nothing from the news and nothing that the person I'm talking to didn't see first hand. The old game telephone is in effect for any information gained or given.

Offline Florida Cracker

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »
I had kind of an odd thought, nothing new for me especially since I've bean up for the past 17 hours. But whatever.
This is it. I believe we are more aware of what's really going on in our world than most. But what if it's not because we a more informed, but because we are simply less misinformed?

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 09:55:41 AM »
Interesting thought. Do you have them often? uuuj
It seems it sometimes is a "feeling" I get deep in my bones.

Offline minitruck83

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 12:10:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is really going to roll some eyes but I look at and think hard about the opinions from most of the folks here.  Even when the discussions and politics are at odds, both sides usually convey some interesting information, ideas, and outlooks on events and situations.

I trust that the opinions on here are from those that actually BELIEVE what they post. Can't say that for the MSM!

Tags:

Social Bookmarks