Author Topic: Your Fear of Government  (Read 848 times)

Sentry

Your Fear of Government
« on: May 21, 2015, 10:31:27 PM »
I can understand why people might have a fear of Government. I can understand that the big bully can be overwhelming to have breathing down your neck.

On the other hand. If you use credit cards, have a cell phone (Which today) is mostly smart phones for the average joe. They know who you are, where you are, what you are doing and most of all. Who you are communicating with.
If you use Facebook, they have access to that as well. They see it all... Websites, search activity programs, and programs you watch on TV....

The only things you have truely sacred in this world are when you wake up (unless you have stated so on social media), brush your teeth, take a dump and leave for work. Though in some vehicles, that may be recorded as well.

They know where you work, and could easily find out when you start, and when your shift ends.

If you are on the Internet at all during the day, they know what you are doing.

You have Cable, they know what you are doing.

The only persons who are truly private are people who are generally suspected of being something worse than a citizen with a complaint. Though we at times to get grouped into those categories as well. Because of something we said or who we might have associated with.

Those are the people who do not have cable, they do not have internet in their name, no phone in their name no credit.

It boggles me that people think they are hiding whilst still being a part of the Matrix. Yes I said Matrix.....

In the movie the goal was to disconnect. While you may be able to disconnect, you still are far from hiding. You would need to sell all quit all and Just sit there and breath while eating saltines and cracker jacks...

Who can do that...

We are slaves to a system which is much larger than we can imagine. Are you willing to disconnect? Can you give up your Retirement? House? Job? Internet? Family? Cable? Car?

Ok, I forgot about homeless people. They are generally private if the are not in jail all the time.... For Drugs, Alcohol, selling their ass... You going to sell your ass on the street?

Stay on the site, and lets have a discussion....

Sentry

Re: Your Fear of Government
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:12:06 AM »
Deleted cause it has nothing to do with initial post
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:56:56 PM by Sentry »

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 08:10:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
go to friken Disney the rest of your f'ing life.. At least then you will think yourself happy at some point.

I've been going to"friken Disney" every week since 1981.  Oh my!  I guess by now I must be incredible happy! ::do

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 09:22:11 AM »
I would say that you are a pretty up beat kinda guy AB. All that Disney has done you some good.  ;D

As far as thinking things will go your way if something were to happen, I think that as long as you have made resiliency a big part of your plan you will probably encounter 70/30 or better in your favor. Shit happens right? There is no certainty in life and none should be expected in a bad situation.

This reminds me of a quote I read that has stuck in the ole noggin for a bit. I found it interesting because it can be positive or negative depending on the reader.  "If you expect the worst than you'll never be disappointed"

Sentry

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 02:19:44 PM »
Removed Cause I wanted to.... and.... Because I can...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 06:57:26 PM by Sentry »

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 04:38:27 PM »
Yes, I fear the guberment. Not, much to do about that, like you said.

The other, Girls are different than US. Not much to do about that either. Sometimes it's a gooood thing. The rest of the time. Well, You know...

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 06:07:27 PM »
I am the government.   So are a few members here.   We work for different agencies, reading water meters, digging ditches, putting out fires, watching jails.

And none of us (that I know of) want any of your stuff.   *Scratch that.  Sentry has good stuff.  I want his camping gear.  But not in the sinister "gonna take it when things get tough" way.  More in the "wow! I hope to get that squared away someday!" kinda way.

As for big government/ overwatchers....................   you are more likely to be "farmed" by google.    Truth is, most of us just aren't that important to warrant watching.    Only the occasional member on these sights that puts all his darkest online will be watched more closely.  I believe that.

I wrote an article for another site that has a national membership.  In 12 hours it had some 50 THOUSAND or so hits.   I don't remember exactly, we have talked about this on here before.    So.................   amid the 50 thousand or so folks that come on here to read, why do you think you stand out?

Frankly, I am more worried about a disgruntled member of a local prepping group or something than the gov.   

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 06:18:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I fear the guberment. Not, much to do about that, like you said.

The other, Girls are different than US. Not much to do about that either. Sometimes it's a gooood thing. The rest of the time. Well, You know...

Save me typing! Would have taken an hour....

Sentry

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 07:02:10 PM »
I think what I am refering to is getting a bit missed.

There are people who join forums to discuss preps. They purchase everything via CC and over internet. Yet they believe the shouldnt have a facebook account, or say to much on the internet about their preps because the feel the Goberment will know what they have and what they are doing.

They already do...

If you are connected in any way digitally, it is known what you are doing. If there is some form of Forum which is managed via mail, I would like to know about it. Cause I would just be curious as to how it works...

The only thing I could think of is a bulletin board in Surplus shop where people leave messages, "Hi, Im New. Who do I talk to" but even that is watched Im sure...

Generally speaking. You, Cannot hide... So why bother....

Offline Saints75

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 08:12:58 PM »
I fear the gooberment since they seem to prove time and again how much they lie to the "people" (Iraq/WMD, Bengazi, surveillence practices, etc.) Like you say They don't usually do a continual monitor of ALL these sites.  What's really sad about it all is that my "fear"/grave concerns have led me to be much more... not paranoid (yet) but very private when dealing with people and businesses on a daily basis. I've gotten to where I just don't trust much of anyone anymore.

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 08:14:45 PM »
Im thinking youre right..... mostly.
I "bother" just to be a pain in the ass to some keyboard pounding squint in the darkest corner of the pentagon.

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 08:16:42 PM »
Bomb... president.... jihad..... terror..... murder....

See? 8)

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
Unicorns,   Rainbows,   Acorn,  Justin Bieber,  EBT,  Happy, Micheal Brown

Counter acted yer butt.

Offline Bumbury

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 08:27:09 PM »
NOT ME.... I love the fedcoats.. they are here to protect and keep us warm and safe.... and Jade Helm is an exercise to make sure we the people are even more protected....  ddd ddd.... That was for the NSA... now they wont be watching my reply because they KNOW i Love them...

OK... OK... I'm back i dropped my glass of cool aid... really we the people are still the government and alot of people represent the government via different avenues/careers... I think the issue here the last few years.. ok maybe more than that.. but really these last few in your face years... is the TRUST issue.. because of that its leading the we the people to wonder whats going on if anything but also the we the people doing these exercises like jade helm and all that other crap to question the fedcoats on the trust issue... and a few more things...

My wife and I has sat around before discussing what our forefathers felt like prior to fighting in the northern war of aggression and what it must have been like in their time considering that their great grandfathers were revolutionary war veterans.. the amount of news they had access to and really what was their general attitude about the whole thing.. to me when the fedcoats are acting out of context it does get worry some because its a WHY? WHAT? thing.... i think this is the state where people are right now its a confusion which leads to distrust and than the fedcoats actions like the ammo n food thing well that just reinforces that distrust... So here we are.. sitting and waiting nervously wondering if at 52 am i going to pack my gear to join some we the people unit or just hold my home and family the best i can...
   this attitude/feeling is pretty across the board as i talk to alot of guys at work that are prepping and like crazy this last year and they've just got this feeling and it's got them nervous a bit... especially not trusting the fedcoats...

I read a WW1 poster the other day it showed a family with extra food like flour, sugar and corn hiding behind their window as the home guard marched by.. the caption read "It's unpatriotic to HORD food" so this attitude isn't new for the fedcoats...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 08:36:58 PM by Bumbury »

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 08:45:57 PM »
What's that smell? BS? 
And my bullets do not discriminate. Guberment or neighbors or roving hoards of zombies. Come thru my door uninvited. Surprise.....

Tags:

Social Bookmarks