Author Topic: If you knew you only had two months left to prepare  (Read 802 times)

Offline 5pointstar

• Survivalist Pro
If you knew you only had two months left to prepare
« on: July 24, 2015, 04:15:18 AM »
With all the recent talks on Martial Law, Economic Collapse, etc.. and knew there was only two months left before SHTF, would you be ready? what would be your priority in preps?

Sentry

Re: If you knew you only had two months left to prepare
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:57:22 AM »
A lot of bottled water.

Offline Capt Nat

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Apollo Beach Tampa Bay
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:45:51 AM »
I would finish turning money into beans bullets and bandaids...

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:25 AM »
Use the credit card and buy a big solar electric system, more sandbags and a trenching machine.  Step up the garden and get my friends lined up to join me.

Offline aferalhamster

• Survivalist Sr. Member
  • If you're gonna be dumb, you've better be tough.
    • aferalhamsterintime
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 11:27:10 AM »
Solar system,  dry goods.  Never have enough food in my opinion.  And of course bullets. 

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 01:35:57 PM »
New battery bank. Fill in the holes in food storage.

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
More food and water are always good. Would consider buying a couple new sets of boots and durable clothes. Start making arrangements  with contacts  and get the ball rolling asap. Pretty much it.

Knowing "what" and "when" really would be an awesome situation.

Sentry

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 07:56:32 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With all the recent talks on Martial Law, Economic Collapse, etc.. and knew there was only two months left before SHTF, would you be ready? what would be your priority in preps?

My question to you is now. Is this a hypothetical question? Or an incognito way of telling us something

Offline Saints75

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 09:57:26 PM »
I have been reading the economic sites a bit lately and there is a lot of chatter about something occurring on October 7th, 2015. So I am buying a few more things every couple of weeks. This includes food for both us and the furry children.

Offline 5pointstar

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »
Sentry - Like Saints just said I've read on a few economic sites about something supposed to happen in October time frame. I don't buy into these time clock theories but they got me thinking, what if I knew I only had 2 months before SHTF what would I need? Am I ready? Is my family ready? What last minute prep should I have?

Offline Florida Cracker

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 10:36:27 AM »
Having seen so many "time clock theories" come and go without incident I too generally speaking put little stock in them. Generally speaking. This one feels different to me. I hope this one will pass into history like all the others but like I said it feels different. Out of control debt, deals with Iran, etc. etc. y'all know the list. I guess we will see.
As to the question at hand. Do a stock check then pick up what's missing. Move items to BOL. Then make arraignments with contacts and get the ball rolling as soon as possible.

Sentry

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 12:06:16 PM »
Yea it does feel different and it has taken a lot for me stay my current course. Listening to my audio books was helping to some extent. But I've gotten tired of listening to them as well.
It's just wait and see. I still don't think much about jh15.

Offline Saints75

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 10:08:01 PM »
I will be buying a 35lb meat package from the local butcher and start canning earlier than usual. I have bought a few more cases of water,and this pay day will stock more canned veggies and pasta/potato instant mix paks.
Someone else has said they feel that this time things just "don't feel good about everything that is going on with the world". I absolutely agree :(

Sentry

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will be buying a 35lb meat package from the local butcher and start canning earlier than usual. I have bought a few more cases of water,and this pay day will stock more canned veggies and pasta/potato instant mix paks.
Someone else has said they feel that this time things just "don't feel good about everything that is going on with the world". I absolutely agree :(

Don't misunderstand me to say I don't feel as though something is imminent. I almost weekly do a search on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for these two words. Russia, China and read the news that way. Cause I generally don't see much news on their news link which says what they are doing. The radio shows stick to what the popular topic is as well as the candidates for president.

What I mean when I say its taken all I have to stay my course, is I have been putting together three medical kits which should give me a fine start should something happen. I have also been purchasing ammo cans in the hopes to fill them one day. I am almost done with both... Over the years I would start on a area of prep, then get side tracked due to happenings in the world. This time I have been able to maintain what I started.

I will say one thing about the feeling we have. I'm starting to think its all for not... With all the Groups (i.e. G4, G4+, G20, BRICS Nations) I started looking into what those meant. Its all the same people/ Countries Leaders...

The do and allow the things we think are utterly ridiculous, to keep us confused and bewildered.

For instance, Iran Purchasing large rocket launching vehicle from Russia.. Who got together and said, "Ok, you can purchase those?". The "G4+" look up the meaning of that...

I am curious to see what happens with this new BRICS Nation Bank... How is that going to effect everything?

Offline The Expendable

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2015, 12:22:01 AM »
If I KNEW 100% that we only had two months before the S hit the F, I'd max out all my credit cards and buy a lot more of the stuff I had.  Of course, no one knows exactly when the other shoe will drop, so for now I am paying off all my credit cards instead of spending.  I have a "doomsday booklet" that I have put together for my family, and the first couple of pages are a checklist of what exactly needs to be done once a SHTF situation looks imminent.  Of course, it is possible that it will happen without any warning.  Like all of you, I WISH we had a two month warning.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks