Author Topic: IMO, we are one step closer to the break down of society and our Country.  (Read 296 times)

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
After the FBI announcement they have decided Hillary should not face charges, we are one step closer to a general break down of society and Country.  If Hillary is elected and then reelected in four years, we will be in serious trouble.  With an increase in illegals, muslim terror attacks, stricter gun control, or outright overturning of the 2nd Amendment, a weaker economy, the violence we will face on a daily basis will be overwhelming.

Offline Capt Ret

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
I'd rather say we're closer to a complete breakdown of the federal government.  It seems that everything inside the beltway is corroding away.  The IRS, the Supreme Court, the FBI, the Executive branch, even the VA, the EPA, the BLM,,,, they're all turning into a joke.  I still have great respect for my local governance and LE.  Maybe TPTB are so isolated, they've never had to face-to-face with the citizens they're supposed to serve.  They've wrapped themselves in a PC colored blanket, painted everything in Politics and sit back to wait for their pension.  The blackmail racket is so ingrained, the money is so abundant, the pay-offs, the business of favors and graft, the really unusual ways people commit suicide,,,, it's the accepted way of doing business.  The organizations that they are afraid of, they neuter, like the DoD and the Coast Guard.  The Border Patrol was told to stand-down, the Military is controlled by the LGTB crowd.  I'm watching Donald Trump really closely. If he selects a power player like Newt for his VP, the DC rats nest will get worried.  Since he can't be controlled,,, I'm concerned that he won't make it to November. 
A comparison:  We all criticize Obama because he won't put a name to our enemies, radical Islam.  Maybe we should also be willing to put a name to our enemy.  Nuff said.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
One of the problems is. Everyone has a different  "line in the sand".
The people are not united. Americans, I mean.....
Everyone with there hand out are enemies...I'm not talking about Americans who truly need help. We continue to cut benefits for military, veterans and disabled. Then we give more to illegals.....NOT right. Send them home.
I continue to hear stories where we are paying for "gender reassignment", and the like. Really.

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd rather say we're closer to a complete breakdown of the federal government.  It seems that everything inside the beltway is corroding away.  The IRS, the Supreme Court, the FBI, the Executive branch, even the VA, the EPA, the BLM,,,, they're all turning into a joke.  I still have great respect for my local governance and LE.  Maybe TPTB are so isolated, they've never had to face-to-face with the citizens they're supposed to serve.  They've wrapped themselves in a PC colored blanket, painted everything in Politics and sit back to wait for their pension.  The blackmail racket is so ingrained, the money is so abundant, the pay-offs, the business of favors and graft, the really unusual ways people commit suicide,,,, it's the accepted way of doing business.  The organizations that they are afraid of, they neuter, like the DoD and the Coast Guard.  The Border Patrol was told to stand-down, the Military is controlled by the LGTB crowd.  I'm watching Donald Trump really closely. If he selects a power player like Newt for his VP, the DC rats nest will get worried.  Since he can't be controlled,,, I'm concerned that he won't make it to November. 
A comparison:  We all criticize Obama because he won't put a name to our enemies, radical Islam.  Maybe we should also be willing to put a name to our enemy.  Nuff said.
[/quote

Excellent!  They really have become disconnected, but there are plenty of bad players, who are pushing their agenda too. 

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
One of the problems is. Everyone has a different  "line in the sand".
The people are not united. Americans, I mean.....
Everyone with there hand out are enemies...I'm not talking about Americans who truly need help. We continue to cut benefits for military, veterans and disabled. Then we give more to illegals.....NOT right. Send them home.
I continue to hear stories where we are paying for "gender reassignment", and the like. Really.
[/quote

Yes, they do.  What's the saying, if you are not mad, then you are not paying attention...

Offline gophfer

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Full Member

I agree about being more trusting of local gubment. I think I trust Texas people and gubment a little more than Florida which seems to be moving a bit in the wrong direction. If I could just win a decent lottery.....

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
With recent events it's getting easier and easier to say that the whole thing is rigged. From the RNC telling people who align with their party that voting doesn't matter because technically blah blah blah to super delegates. This subversion of law suggests (in my eyes at least) that Hillary wouldn't be the only one with her ass in the sling over this email crap. This isn't proof thing are going downhill, it's been crap for a long time now. Don't you know that laws are for us little people  ;)

As far as standing in the face of violence everyone here is grown and intelligent enough to handle it. Just keep doing what you're doing and watch out for flying poo. Big things might be happening soon.

Offline gophfer

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Full Member
I worry about my kids and grandkids. 2 of the 4 kids live in townhouses in/near big cities (Orlando and Tampa.)  Those two are minimally armed and unprepped. I hope they can break away from the city culture and head home. They have the skills from their upbringing and either they or their spouses are experienced nurses.

The other two are better prepared to make it. I still hope they can come home when the poo starts flying.

I'm the Papa, I worry.

Offline Capt Ret

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
As I follow the non-mainstream news, the violence has already started.  But it's not the military or law enforcement.  It's the IRS, the BLM, the AFT and others.  Non-traditional warfare.  Government agencies are chartered to use violence to enforce their policies.  Child Protective Services can use armed officers to invade your home.  The EPA is packing firearms.  WTF?
Their planned destruction of our society will not come from the front.  It will come through our tax codes, the judicial system, the school nurse that sees a bruised knee, the VA clerk that lets your dad die without an appointment for a doctor.  It will come through power shortages because of closed coal power plants and coal miners swallowing their pride at their first use of a benefits card to buy food.  It will come from the college grad that trusted his advisor about finding a job with an English Lit degree.

Do I sound angry?

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Buckle up......Or, lock and load.
Your choice..

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
Buckle up......Or, lock and load.
Your choice..

Just horrible.  On one hand I do not like to give in to "tin hat" conspiracies, but on the other hand, I'm also a realist.  All of this just seems to convenient to be happening without some sort of coordination.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Totally agree.

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
It's sad to have to go there, but....  Now of course Obama is suggesting more Federal oversight of local law enforcement.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks