Author Topic: Something I've noticed.  (Read 9441 times)

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
Something I've noticed.
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:15:48 PM »
I haven't watched anything preparedness related in a while so when this video showed up in suggestions I decided what the heck and watched it. That's when I noticed something that I never gave very much thought. Was wondering if anyone else sees or thinks the same or similar to how I reacted to this.

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
Re: Something I've noticed.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 08:05:30 AM »
Which part struck you as not having given much thought?

Offline Florida Cracker

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 10:32:01 PM »
I have the same question as AB, haven't given much thought to, what? Having gone through the video and knowing you as I do, if you haven't given much thought to any of the 7 key points, it's because you do them naturally. Like you don't give much thought to walking. I'm thinking you are talking about something more general. Not one of the key points but something about the video itself. So what was it???

Offline stonyman002

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 06:03:57 PM »
the only thing I noticed is everything he talked about comes second nature already. at least for me.  I felt this video was made for the new prepper that has no real life experiences to build on. 

Sentry

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 10:28:00 PM »
Soda? Why did they have so much? And how did it not explode being outside?

Team building? We do it he just not well?

Positive attitude...

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 03:55:41 PM »
Wow! A blast from the past forgotten post. I had to watch it again just to remember what it was that popped out at me and it popped out at me again haha.

True, most of the things mentioned in the vid we already do to some degree or another. What I took away from it was the rule of stupid.  Im not saying that the person who made this was stupid or a bad person. Not in anyway, but what kept hitting home everytime he recalled an instance concerning one of the points he was making was the "rule".

Don't go stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things.

A lot of those stories were completely avoidable   ;)

Tags:

Social Bookmarks