Author Topic: The civil war is getting closer  (Read 2301 times)

Offline stonyman002

• Survivalist Full Member
Re: The civil war is getting closer
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 08:50:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL.  We have liberal and democrats running around calling for dead cops, and destroying public property. We have blacks claiming all whites are racist.  We have Democrats saying Mount Rushmore should be blown up.   The hate of the left has been and will always the worse hate, because the left does not feel it can be hateful.  Therefore, they claim they can say and do as they want without question.

I agree......

It was not white supremacist that burned and looted Baltimore,  it was not white supremacist that burned and looted Ferguson.  It was not white supremacist that ambushed police in Dallas, New York and across the country.  Or that rioted and broke windows at Berkeley and other college campuses.

Offline Xander

• Survivalist Newbie
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2017, 10:57:43 AM »
This whole thing is artificial George Soros is funding these riots to start a civil war in an attempt to take over our government. He did the same thing in Ukraine using the same kind of tactics. Look him up.

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 07:03:32 AM »
There was a lot more to the war than slavery .
Heck, Why was slavery even an issue at all? Yes, I know, its a bad thing.... Yall are judging those people by todays standards, you cant do that... todays standards and viewpoints are much different. Slavery was the major economic engine in the South and the northern states had tried for many years to destroy the Souths economy which was, at the time the second largest economy in the world. things like a 40% tax on all Southern goods were  imposed by a northern held congress.
At the height of Slavery a total of 4% of southerners owned slaves yet all fought to protect their homes...why?
A public school understanding of history is not enough to even begin to understand all that was involved. As for statues, are we going to be even - handed here? Is someone being offended the standard? Am I allowed to destroy anything that offends me? Or is that only reserved for certain groups?

Offline -> Bear

• They got us surrounded, those poor souls ;)
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Fed coats are coming! The fed coats are coming!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 01:14:46 PM »
War of independence, a military attempt by a rebel movement to have a territory break away (secede) from a sovereign state to form a new sovereign state in its own right

The states joined the "union" to form the usa, and has a right to leave. The usa prevented the states legal right. Jefferson Davis was never tried or convicted just jailed

The cops could've stopped traffic in an out of the protest area
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:19:17 PM by - D »

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 07:50:20 PM »
Seems to me  that liberals get away with more, I'll call it bad behavior, than conservatives.

One other point. Seems that history is being rewritten to fit the current needs of the masses.
I'll shut up now. (For a while).

Offline truckdriver

• Survivalist Jr. Member
  • Sharing is Great
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 11:51:17 AM »
White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists, Study Says ;You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And many still fail to understand slavery and freedom many here fail to understand oppression and many take freedom for granted many have never lived under a totalitarian government , the civil war was long time ago and whether it was for slavery or cotton it was wrong to own humans just because they were different and even today many in this great Nation hate others because of their race ,hell our white forefathers killed the Native Americans ,our white forefathers wanted all the land and when the Natives try to defend themselves ,they were called savages, our white forefathers where nothing more than a bunch of ignorant immigrant bigots and racist and this country is full of then still. No other country in the World celebrates or displays symbols of hate or dark history except communist or dictatorship ones  , this country needs a good cleansing a  good laxative from those who hate still. I will take a black looter or rioter any day vs a white trash white supremacist any day.
Most Of America’s Terrorists Are White, And Not Muslim ;You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »
LOL.  I suppose the attacks on Thomas Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, Francis Scott Key, and our National Anthem are all because they fought for the Confederacy, or associated with the Confederacy? Even the media has had to admit their fellow liberals, ANTIFA, are nothing but violent thugs. Since September 11th, 2001, more Americans have been killed by Islamic terrorists than any white hate groups.  You are stupid.  Do you honestly believe minorities can't be racist?  As it stands, more whites are killed by blacks, than blacks are killed by whites.  So, good luck with wanting to hang out with black racists. 

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 09:44:13 AM »

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 09:06:44 AM »
St Louis Mossuri had a recent uprising. Protests over a judge saying not enough sufficient evidence saying a white cop planted a weapon on a black man who was killed and not enough to convict the cop, so he was "acquitted"
   Several Cops attacked, riots, fires, ect...
2x in Mossuri, once in California and once in DC, and in south Carolina . I think, so im wondering when it will be chaos in Florida ... wondering how much worse the riots may go and what states are next. . Who wants to grab marshmallows and hotdogs and sit back while the world burns?
    Imo if people are offended by a statue and want them removed, Washington DC and Washington State may soon have a Name Change.. if it goes that far, how about I want most Martin Luther King Jr Roads renamed...  they will be asking to take down robert Lee's home on Arlington before long.
    People are willing to battle over road rage, I've 2 incidents in the last month. . Tempers are elevated in the USA and the USA needs a Chill Pill. We American people seem wound too tight, and seem less prepared. .

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 12:36:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
St Louis Mossuri had a recent uprising. Protests over a judge saying not enough sufficient evidence saying a white cop planted a weapon on a black man who was killed and not enough to convict the cop, so he was "acquitted"
   Several Cops attacked, riots, fires, ect...
2x in Mossuri, once in California and once in DC, and in south Carolina . I think, so im wondering when it will be chaos in Florida ... wondering how much worse the riots may go and what states are next. . Who wants to grab marshmallows and hotdogs and sit back while the world burns?
    Imo if people are offended by a statue and want them removed, Washington DC and Washington State may soon have a Name Change.. if it goes that far, how about I want most Martin Luther King Jr Roads renamed...  they will be asking to take down robert Lee's home on Arlington before long.
    People are willing to battle over road rage, I've 2 incidents in the last month. . Tempers are elevated in the USA and the USA needs a Chill Pill. We American people seem wound too tight, and seem less prepared. .
The people aren't wound too tight. You're just watching too much TV is all.

Offline -> Bear

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »
S.Y. I honestly don't try watching much tv unless it's certain shows between 8-10p (there not on all the time), right now on Thursday I'm watching Zoo at 10p. And sadly I try to see ABC world news &/or BBC. But I end up watching a few shows a week of PBS cause of my Lil one. I try to listen to sky talk or classic rock or classic country and BBN and Christian radio off and on and my CDs, and cassettes
Also when I can I get you tube, and Internet on my phone
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:29:07 PM by - D »

Offline catfishn

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
That's an interesting video.   Now, we have seen the next step, NFL players and others not standing for the Anthem and the Flag.  That train just keeps picking up steam.

Offline stonyman002

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 10:28:42 AM »
According to antifa the civil war starts on November 4th.  With the intent to over throw our government.  personally I don't think anything is going to come from it.  There may be small groups in major cities that try to stir up trouble. But I don't expect a national uprising like their web site calls for.  I do recamend everyone keep your eyes open and be aware of your surroundings. 

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 05:40:03 PM »
***foul language***

Just in case you guys haven't  seen this yet...

Offline Florida Cracker

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 11:01:46 PM »
LMRNAO! It's  funny, because it's TRUE!

Social Bookmarks