Author Topic: H&R Pardner Pump  (Read 8080 times)

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
H&R Pardner Pump
« on: October 18, 2017, 12:41:41 PM »
I just picked one of these up about a week ago. Heard it is basically a copy of the Remington 870. It is.
Actually, its a slightly beefier version. Ive been a 870 fan all my life but compared to the recent crop of 870s, this thing beats them. I paid 199.00 for this thing and after checking it out and running it through its paces , I just went and bought another one....for 159.00! Yup, they are 159.00 at Rural King...yall might want to look into that!

Offline rice paddy daddy

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Re: H&R Pardner Pump
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:06:12 AM »
China makes some good firearms, I have a Norinco SKS.
But I have heard that after market barrels and magazine extensions for 870's will not fit on the Pardner Pump.

I wish H&R still made firearms, especially the Handi Rifle, but when they got bought out all that went away. However, Henry has stepped up to fill that void.

Offline fla_native

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • More irritating than a turd that wont flush
Re: H&R Pardner Pump
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 10:52:12 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
China makes some good firearms, I have a Norinco SKS.
But I have heard that after market barrels and magazine extensions for 870's will not fit on the Pardner Pump.

I wish H&R still made firearms, especially the Handi Rifle, but when they got bought out all that went away. However, Henry has stepped up to fill that void.

The magazine extensions fit fine, the 870 barrels fit but needs a shim under the mag cap. However, I just bought a rifled slug barrel for it for a lot less than an 870 barrel would cost. The only thing Ive found so far that wont interchange is the Carrier dog follower.... Dont ask!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 10:54:48 AM by fla_native »

Tags:

Social Bookmarks