Author Topic: Martial Law: Are You Ready?  (Read 5057 times)

flaquas

Martial Law: Are You Ready?
« on: January 26, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »
Martial Law is very real and has been issued many times in the past. We have seen what the outcomes have been. With new laws, regulations, training, and operations, are we prepared to go through all of this? Look a FEMA Camps, Operation: Garden Plot, Urban Training On US Cities, and other factors that relate to martial law.

Take a look at this video and then read on:

<iframe width="600" height="600" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/63rXRc9r_Fc?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a couple of questions to see what YOU would do:

1) Martial Law has been issued. All weapons will be seized and must be turned over by the end of the week. FEMA is stepping in and is starting to "relocate" households to unknown or secure locations. The National Guard, Army, and The United Nations are now in YOUR area and are removing people. If you resist, lethal force is issued, and YOU will be shot on site if you refuse. What would YOU DO?

2) Where would you go?

3) How will you evade martial law?

4) Are you prepared?

Think about it.

Be Safe. Stay Smart.

Offline TheForge

• Survivalist Sr. Member
Re: Martial Law: Are You Ready?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 01:13:15 PM »
Martial law on a national scale is unlikely, and I don't say this because the gov't is good and loves you.  I say this because they are too incompetent.  What you would likely see is after continuity of Gov't procedures taken place (most military officials, elites and gov't officials relocate to undisclosed underground locations), would be for control to be regained in the urban centers and places where resource procurement is controlled.  Then control would be taken back by the Feds on a regional basis.  The most likely scenario would be like Katrina or another major disaster (natural or manmade) and a region fall under martial law.  In that case, here is my response to your question:

1) Martial Law has been issued. All weapons will be seized and must be turned over by the end of the week. FEMA is stepping in and is starting to "relocate" households to unknown or secure locations. The National Guard, Army, and The United Nations are now in YOUR area and are removing people. If you resist, lethal force is issued, and YOU will be shot on site if you refuse. What would YOU DO?

They will not take my weapons, however, if I plan on moving which would be my plan, I would issue a select few to my group and head for the hills.

2) Where would you go?  If I could, I would try to get out of the range of the martial law declaration so another state where family and friends are.  Or if that is not possible I would head to as thinly populated of an area as I could find.  Possibly the everglades or national forrests like ocala.

3) How will you evade martial law?  Stay off of the main streets.  Those upholding martial law would be more concerned about maintaining order and less with rounding up people, but with that said making yourself a target of opportunity will likely result in your capture.  So I would stay off all highways and interstates.  If I also saw large groups of people (sheeple) moving in a defined path, I would avoid that.

4) Are you prepared?  I have the supplies and skills I need to get out quickly.

Offline goinpostal

• Survivalist Pro
  • Concentrist Party Founder
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 06:16:49 AM »
U.N.troops on our streets.Thats called invasion.That means war!!!Doing such will unleash those that call themselves a G.O.D..Are you a G.O.D.???I am!!!A"Guardian Of Democracy"!!!The Blue helmets will make awful good targets,and so will anyone else that tries to confiscate our arms.Matt

flaquas

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:16:01 AM »
Ever heard of Operation: Garden Plot? OGP was created to help foreign troops (ie U.N. Troops) find major resources and locations for bases. It is now unclassified and I believe that it is outdated because now there is other methods that are much more effective. I have a ton of info if you would like more, just PM me.

Offline Fred8328

• Survivalist Pro
  • Happy
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »

Here's a pretty good read, gives some good idea's to tweak in your plans for a Martial Law type setting...

Doesn't have the answer to every situation, but gives some great insight to get you thinking on it... Maybe it can help...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

flaquas

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 10:28:53 AM »
I just read that the other day! It was a great read!

Offline TheForge

• Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:58 AM »
I'm more familiar with this Operation and the other excercises such as Rex 84 and National Level Exercise 2009 than you can imagine.  Again, I have no doubt that a monster state police grid is eminent.  With that said, my original posting is stating that any such thing would be gradual and start at the highest population centers in given regions.  Examining the results and briefings of Rex 84 and National Level Exercise 2009 has shown this.  The UN has shown it can't efficiently mobilize an effective force during past catostrophic events so what makes you think that they would here?  Say there was a total economic collapse due to the failure of the dollar.  There would be a gradual decline, it might come quick, but there would be plenty of writing on the wall for those of us who are prepared.  TV stations, radio and alternative media like Alex Jones or other patriot oriented commentators would still be on the air so that local militias could gather and form long before the UN troops come.  By the time they got here we (survivalist community) would be ready, and have long left the tentacles of martial law.  Consider in countries like Iraq and Afganistan, insurgants live pretty freely among the less densly poplulated areas.  You are talking about much smaller countries being patrolled by the best trained and most well equipped military in the worl.  

Some things to bear in mind if you do live close to a city.

1. Have the supplies to get out.
2. Have a couple throw away guns that you could hand over to any law enforcement agencies that might come to confiscate guns.  You can always argue you sold the ones of high value at a gun show anticipating confiscation.  Just make sure you have them well hidden.
3. Remember the small towns will more likely become the target of armed rabble and gangs, who have fled the cities due to the localized martial law.  Other small towns might fall prey to toughguy sheriffs who have fooled the people to follow them.
4. Stay off the main roads, becaus though they might not specifically going after the non-troublemakers, if there are camps, the will grab you if it is a target of opportunity.

Night Jackal

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:13:54 PM »
Bring it!

Offline TheForge

• Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 01:18:24 PM »
Nigh Jackals Avatar disturbs me.  Where have I seen that before?

Offline HurricaneJay

• Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 01:33:01 PM »
Take it from me, Jackal's a disturbing kind of guy  :D LOL

Offline Swamp Gunner

• Survivalist Pro
  • We will win.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 08:47:25 AM »
We are not insurgents. The tree of Liberty will be watered. Divine Providence will guide our hands.
Faith. Hope. Charity.
You betcha!

Offline Chief

• Green Swamp
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 09:55:06 AM »
Lets Get READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

Offline Capt Ret

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 10:29:19 AM »
It's gone public.  News sources are reporting on groups that are prepping for armed insurrection.  They're arguing for a return to a constitutional republic.  States have already begun planning for push-back.  Laws are being passed about states controlling their own internal commerce.  I'm beginning to believe that the discussions I've head about the possibility of a second civil war have more credibility.  What would happen if the states declared that the Federal Debt is the feds problem only and not a state level responsibility?  I apologize for the rambling nature of this post but there's just too many possibilities to consider. 

FloridaConfederate

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 11:09:58 AM »
It has become a subject that is openly discussed. IMO the "news" is paying attn for the reason of painting the folks who participate as rebels. There are de facto gov'ts at all levels. De jure government must be restored. Addressing the debt of the fictitious entity known as the feds the creditors will demand payment from whoever they can. Should any state separate itself from the union it may have to agree to assume part of the existing debt on order to get credit for future operation. When a state or group of states do this I think they ought to confiscate fed property. Restore it to the rightful owner/s. The remaining auctioned off to satisfy overhead. Currency issued backed by silver. No FRS or FRN's. Fractional banking and a central / national bank are cyanide / arsenic. Rising up and overthrowing a tyranny and replacing it without fore thought will only open the door for the next tyranny to step in. Apologize not w/o questions and thoughts charging into battle w/o scouting ahead is foolish. Read a paper called the Red Amenmdment. Will be glad to discuss it. Deo Vindice. !

Offline Mannlicher

• Survivalist Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 05:35:30 PM »
somebody over at .gov  is gonna have to want my person and my stuff pretty bad, 'cause it's gonna cost 'em.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks