Author Topic: Seeds for Survival Gardens  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Fred8328

• Survivalist Pro
  • Happy
Seeds for Survival Gardens
« on: February 05, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »

Heirloom Seeds, Non-Hybrid Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds for Survival Gardens

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Heirloom Seeds, Non-Hybrid Seeds and Open Pollinated Seeds are becoming more difficult to acquire as the world food supply has turned to hybrid strains that are genetically modified and won’t reproduce themselves. This dangerous shift could produce catastrophic results in the world’s food supply as shortages and rising prices could quickly become the norm.

To solve this growing dependence on “terminator” seeds that can’t reproduce themselves Survival Seed Bank has created a survival seed kit, known as a “survival seed bank,” that is made up exclusively of hard to find, open pollinated super seeds that will produce not only outstanding nutritional plants but will allow you to plant the seeds from the plants you grow unlike sterile hybrids.

These non-hybrid seeds are not genetically modified in any way and by saving some of the harvest seeds from year one you will have more than enough to plant for year two. Each “survival seed bank” produces thousands of pounds of nutrient-dense food for pennies per pound and includes a total of 22 varieties of OPEN POLLINATED “super seeds.” Also included are detailed growing instructions for each variety which includes helpful information on harvesting of seed stock for the following year in a survival situation.

To view a list of hand-picked heirloom seeds included in each Survival Seed Bank go to:

Survival Seed Bank is currently being featured on TransWorldNews.com.cn.

View the Survival Seed Bank profile at:

As a global leader in news distribution, TransWorldNews and its affiliate sites offer companies and individuals the most comprehensive services available for news dissemination, product and service awareness, and web traffic. When businesses and individuals become featured companies through TransWorldNews or an affiliate site they are afforded exposure and advancement of their products and services to an international market.

Featured Company spots are paid for placement ads. To become a Featured Company please email You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call 404.352.4949

About TransWorldNews™

TransWorldNews.com, owned and operated by TransWorldNews, Inc. (parent company of social and business networking community site WooEB), is a global news and press release distribution outlet that implements a number of innovative applications, initiates online partnerships and collaborates with media outlets to effectively market news releases, business profiles, analyst reports, newsletters, audio interviews, blogs while providing a platform for advertising to increase awareness for client companies.

TransWorldNews

500 Bishop St. F9

Atlanta, Ga. 30318

404.352.4949 (t)

404.355.9546 (f)

Offline JustAPrepper

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • If You Ain't Pissed...You Ain't Paying Attention!
Re: Seeds for Survival Gardens
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 07:44:33 PM »
I'm just getting back heavy in to our seed purchase.  Time just got away from me last fall as I was so focused in other areas and didn't get around to focusing on the seeds.  About five or six weeks ago I found Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds (website is rareseeds.com).  I signed up for their free catalog and it came a couple weeks ago.  Based on a previous post I made, I've already identified what seeds grow in our area, it's just a matter of finding who offers them for purchase.  I'm going through the Baker Creek catalog now and will compare that to Heirloom Seeds and see how we come out.  I may have to purchase from both vendors but that's ok.  The most important thing is finding what grows in my particular area.

Offline Fred8328

• Survivalist Pro
  • Happy
Re: Seeds for Survival Gardens
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 07:47:41 AM »

Nice website find... They're planting guide has some real good info in it...

Thanks!

I'm just getting back heavy in to our seed purchase.  Time just got away from me last fall as I was so focused in other areas and didn't get around to focusing on the seeds.  About five or six weeks ago I found Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds (website is rareseeds.com).  I signed up for their free catalog and it came a couple weeks ago.  Based on a previous post I made, I've already identified what seeds grow in our area, it's just a matter of finding who offers them for purchase.  I'm going through the Baker Creek catalog now and will compare that to Heirloom Seeds and see how we come out.  I may have to purchase from both vendors but that's ok.  The most important thing is finding what grows in my particular area.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks