Currently:
  • PAW Fiction 1 1

Author Topic: PAW Fiction  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Jerry D Young

• Short, Fat, Ugly, Mean Old Man
  • Survivalist Full Member
  • Seeker of Knowledge
PAW Fiction
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:49:31 PM »
I write a little PAW fiction. I was wondering if it would be all right to post some of it here. If so, what format (direct post, .pdf attachment) would be most appropriate, and in what forum should I post, if so allowed.

TrueBlue

Re: PAW Fiction
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 02:21:45 PM »
Hey Man! Welcome aboard, admin is busy, but I'm sure he would say "Post away" as to where I guess general topics will work......

Offline goinpostal

• Survivalist Pro
  • Concentrist Party Founder
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 03:37:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I write a little PAW fiction. I was wondering if it would be all right to post some of it here. If so, what format (direct post, .pdf attachment) would be most appropriate, and in what forum should I post, if so allowed.

Jerry,on the bar near the top of the page click"Articles".That would probably be the best spot for any of your longer stuff.Matt 

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 04:32:10 PM »
I'll post the latest in Articles and post a note in the General Forum that a new one is up. Thanks.

Offline admin

• Simple Family Man
  • Administrator
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 07:40:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey Jerry,

Goinpostal is correct.. I see you found where people can write Article's & Blogs for a more lengthy subject or writing's... If a comment is made to one of your articles or blogs it will be sent to you for approval first, then will pop up there when you do...

In the downloads system, found on the tab above; each member is allotted (Quota Limit 953.67MB) of space for documents, pdf's, etc.. When something is uploaded by a member, it flags the admin to review it for content... If, of course it is abusive in nature, it may need to be removed later...

Hope this answers any questions you may have...

Enjoy,

Admin

Offline Jerry D Young

• Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »
I can do the stories as articles or .pdf downloads, whichever you think best. Thanks for letting me post.

Tags:

Social Bookmarks