Author Topic: Alarm & Muster Alert, Gun Confiscation Wednesday  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Coldwater

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
Alarm & Muster Alert, Gun Confiscation Wednesday
« on: January 25, 2011, 08:33:28 PM »
I have just received a phone call from one of the other South Region Alarm & Muster state PoCs.  He informed me that he has received some intel that the feds are preparing to hit all the Patriot groups members on their watch lists in order to confiscate all high capacity magazines.  They are supposedly using the patriot act as the legal means to do this by identifying us as "domestic terrorists".  Of course this is patently illegal but when has that ever stopped them from doing whatever they want?  If I get any more info I will forward it to the list immediately.  You may want to take whatever precautions you see fit at this time.  If this does go down I'm sure there will be a callout.  Be prepared.
Ed

Offline Slug-gun Hunter

• Survivalist Pro
Re: Alarm & Muster Alert, Gun Confiscation Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »
Right now, my semi-auto B.R. is at a local gunsmith
while my 30-rd. mags are here at home.

I'm certainly NOT surrenduring them whatsoever.  ::cr

Diz

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »
I'm suffering from "normalcy bias" (thanks Ex) on this one ... but we will see.  Wonder if they consider Oath Keepers a "Patriot Group" worth watching?  :-\
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:22:52 PM by Diz »

Offline doubletap

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »
I don't give this intel much credit.  I have heard nothing from my sources.

DT

Offline duhghe

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Inverness
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:35:19 AM »
I will not tolerate this - let's hope good sense prevails.

Offline The Expendable

• Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 01:06:51 AM »
No offense to those who are involved in Alarm and Muster, but after I signed up I got lots of crazy, tin-foil alerts that never panned out.  If anyone has a visit from the feds on Wednesday to confiscate their high-cap magazines, I will... I don't know... what can I do?  I'll take back all the bad things I said about Alarm and Muster.

On the other hand, if nothing happens on Wednesday, will all of you who subscribe to that group quit it, like I did?

The concept of the group is a good one, but it has become the little conspiracy group that cried wolf.  They lost all credibility with me.  If they want to be taken seriously, they need to research these wild claims before they issue alerts.

Offline DETH_LIVES

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 06:58:10 AM »
The British are coming........ Intelligence and alarm system to keep watch  ::hh
Sometimes these groups work.....  ;)

Offline carl.net

• Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 08:45:48 AM »
In order for the "Feds" to show up and confiscate anything they have to have a law allowing them to do so.  There is currently nothing on the books that will allow them to grab your toys so this is obviously false...

Now if some part of the this groups has been plotting something that is illegal then they probably will get a visit and a whole lot more than their large capacity magazines will get confiscated.

FloridaConfederate

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 11:14:22 AM »
What happened in New Orleans was "illegal" & nothing prevented that. The fed ptb disregard "law" at will. The tyrant Lincoln set the precendent with his war upon the states.  ::fs

Offline IDTANDY

• Survivalist Pro
  • Watch one,Do one,Teach one
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 11:20:27 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What happened in New Orleans was "illegal" & nothing prevented that. The fed ptb disregard "law" at will. The tyrant Lincoln set the precendent with his war upon the states.  ::fs
What happened in N.O..Was the mayor not the Fed.Other crimes commited were by the local authorities again not the FED.

FloridaConfederate

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 11:25:44 AM »
I do not expect or trust the feds to act in any manner that is on the interest of the Constitution or the bounds placed upon them by the same.

Offline The Expendable

• Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 12:08:59 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!  YOU WERE RIGHT!!!  THERE ARE SOME JACK-BOOTED GOONS POUNDING ON MY FRONT DOOR!  I NEED TO GRAB MY SHOTGUN!

Oh... wait a minute... never mind.  It was just someone from my homeowner's association coming to complain about my grass.

I NEED TO GRAB MY SHOTGUN!   

:D  

Offline IDTANDY

• Survivalist Pro
  • Watch one,Do one,Teach one
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 12:25:26 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!  YOU WERE RIGHT!!!  THERE ARE SOME JACK-BOOTED GOONS POUNDING ON MY FRONT DOOR!  I NEED TO GRAB MY SHOTGUN!

Oh... wait a minute... never mind.  It was just someone from my homeowner's association coming to complain about my grass.

I NEED TO GRAB MY SHOTGUN!   

:D  
^-^

Offline carl.net

• Survivalist Sr. Member
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »

Now those are Jack Booted thugs if there ever were some!

TrueBlue

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 05:48:23 PM »
witnesses were just here, my bulldog wouldn't let them in. Good thing I'm already saved......

Tags:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf