Author Topic: Homosexual Preppers  (Read 12311 times)

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
Re: Homosexual Preppers
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2013, 10:33:38 PM »
OMG Matilda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you not recognize this quote???????

And you said you were a fan.......     benetti's defense, tippifello, .....  unless you have studied your Agrippa....  Which I have....

You are amazing..   I have studied hard to become so. 

The fencing scene from Princess Bride.......    "I too am not left handed."

Offline siege571

• Pasty-white Scot-Irish girl
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2013, 10:43:54 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG Matilda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you not recognize this quote???????

And you said you were a fan.......     benetti's defense, tippifello, .....  unless you have studied your Agrippa....  Which I have....

You are amazing..   I have studied hard to become so. 

The fencing scene from Princess Bride.......    "I too am not left handed."

I am shamed.  :'(

Offline Willbkool

• NW Florida
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2013, 11:45:17 PM »
With garbage like this they want me on their side, i don't think so. There is so much of this BS, some how I thought we (straight) were the majority, so why are we kissing A..

Thanks Brother Crusty, one of my closest neighbors. The liberal media has rammed this stuff down our throats for so long now, that the weak minded bought into it. Wrong is wrong. A pig with lipstick is still a pig. And those who think like us are better armed than those who don't. If others feel different, that's your choice.

When or if the grid goes down, I will only stand by those who think like I do. I won't waste precious resources on something I believe is an abomination. If they stay away from me, they will be safe or if nothing major happens, I won't break any laws. I'm not just talking about homosexuals here, but atheists, liberals, drug users, theives, etc. are all on the list. They get near me and my friends, they will go down.  I've been a survivalist for over 30 years and am fairly well prepared. I can pick and choose my friends. Some of my friends are way worse than me, and have been in combat. Some are military and ex-military and are very well equipped. I won't mess with anyone unless they come near me. If so, God help them. I won't.

I really didn't want to get into this, but some of the mamby-pamby types brought it on. Anyone wants to meet in person and discuss this, so be it. Just saying...

Offline SwampYankee85

• Orlando outskirts
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Carrying the fire
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2013, 05:25:51 AM »
With garbage like this they want me on their side, i don't think so. There is so much of this BS, some how I thought we (straight) were the majority, so why are we kissing A..

Thanks Brother Crusty, one of my closest neighbors. The liberal media has rammed this stuff down our throats for so long now, that the weak minded bought into it. Wrong is wrong. A pig with lipstick is still a pig. And those who think like us are better armed than those who don't. If others feel different, that's your choice.

When or if the grid goes down, I will only stand by those who think like I do. I won't waste precious resources on something I believe is an abomination. If they stay away from me, they will be safe or if nothing major happens, I won't break any laws. I'm not just talking about homosexuals here, but atheists, liberals, drug users, theives, etc. are all on the list. They get near me and my friends, they will go down.  I've been a survivalist for over 30 years and am fairly well prepared. I can pick and choose my friends. Some of my friends are way worse than me, and have been in combat. Some are military and ex-military and are very well equipped. I won't mess with anyone unless they come near me. If so, God help them. I won't.

I really didn't want to get into this, but some of the mamby-pamby types brought it on. Anyone wants to meet in person and discuss this, so be it. Just saying...

So lemme get this straight... just so im sure im reading this correctly. Any crisis you see as big enough to be serious gives you the green light to kill anyone that you determine is different than you?

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2013, 06:43:09 AM »
Let's speak about abominations my friend.  Since you are intent on passing some judgement in Matthew we are told to jusge not that we be not judged, we are also told that there is NO LARGE AND SMALL SIN, ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, get the beam out of your own eye before you try to get the splinter out of someone elses and so on.   I would rather face shtf with someone who can mind his own business and fix his own issues than someone who is too interested in peaking in MY window.   That was my point.  You work on you, I'll work on me, and let the gay guy down he street work on him, as long as he isn't pushing his pov on me.  I am not weak willed, weak minded, or any other insult you feel like dishing out.  And I can say that face to face if that's your wish.  All your little rant is showing is that when you dont agree with someone you aren't smart enough or mature enough to disagree, you have to try to bully.

I am UNIMPRESSED.

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2013, 12:07:40 PM »

I suppose it's good that you have had the opportunity to collect a group of like-minded individuals. I'm sure you will all be very happy together. But I hope you stay isolated. I mean *really* isolated. Because if you start killing people simply because they have "come near you or your friends," I have the feeling that those individuals who think it's wrong to kill people simply because of their life-style or religious choice will find a way to do away with you and your "friends" for everyone else's protection.

I really didn't want to get into this, but some of the mamby-pamby types brought it on.

Of course you want to get into this. You're a big boy and should start taking responsibility for your own behavior and stop blaming others (i.e., "the mamby-pamby types made me do it!").

Anyone wants to meet in person and discuss this, so be it. Just saying...

Yeah, man. After school. Behind the backstop.  ::)

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »

So lemme get this straight... just so im sure im reading this correctly. Any crisis you see as big enough to be serious gives you the green light to kill anyone that you determine is different than you?

Kinda sounds like it. These boards are also very good for finding out what people you want to *stay away from.*

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2013, 12:50:01 PM »

So what exactly do you mean by "get near me and my friends"? If they want to be in your MAG? If they want to trade with you? If you happen across them on the road? If you are at a post-SHTF gathering somewhere, will you be asking everyone about their political and religious views as well as their sexual orientation? Will you shoot them then and there if you don't like their answer? Or will you save the bullets for them only if they come onto your property?

Sentry

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »
For the record Sentry and Willbkool, "we" were not talking about it "again"
Since A NEW MEMBER  posted on it and I replied for the first time.

Why you feel it necessary to inject yourself into it "again" escapes me.
If you find the topic unpleasant, why open the thread?  Just sayin.

I injected an opinion? I thought I asked a question... New guy said he was gay... So what! What good has come from the conversation? There are a lot of people who feel the way they do on this topic. If you read the thread in its entirety, you would see it offers no good to this being predominantly a prepper forum... You'll also see where, yes I did offer my thoughts under my second screen name here. If I did, interject an OPINIon. It's probably cause I care about prepping and this forum, and see this is only distracting from that in a time where more valuable discussions are needed.... That would be opinion...
But you and your buddy there can go about doing what you are doing. This isn't my site...

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2013, 02:38:18 PM »
Sentry, if you read other people's ENTIRE post you would also so where I said almost the exact same thing you just did.   That I only expect to see it mentioned in the context of how it affects prepping.  But then other people posted a bunch of BIGATROUS crap about shooting people if they came near them or their friends.

So at it's core, and about this issue we agree more than we disagree, but I just can't stand the bullying of the cyber bad@ss.

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »
For the record Sentry and Willbkool, "we" were not talking about it "again"
Since A NEW MEMBER  posted on it and I replied for the first time.

Why you feel it necessary to inject yourself into it "again" escapes me.
If you find the topic unpleasant, why open the thread?  Just sayin.

I injected an opinion? I thought I asked a question...

There's this great book called "Nasty People." It's about people who put down others with passive agressive stuff like "Are we talking about this again?" and then when they're called on it, they retreat into, "but I was just asking a question..." Kind of like the husband who looks at his wife and says, "Are you wearing *that* tonight?" and then when she gets defensive because she feels bad about how she looks, the husband chimes in with, "Gee--I just asked a question..." You should read it. Good book.

New guy said he was gay... So what!

That's what many people are thinking about it--so what? No big deal. But apparently it is a big deal to a lot of people here.

What good has come from the conversation? There are a lot of people who feel the way they do on this topic.

It simply amazes me that people can be so oblivious to the world outside of themselves that they actually *believe* that, if they decide something is useless to themselves, that it must be useless to everyone.

If you read the thread in its entirety, you would see it offers no good...

Heh. The arrogance knows no bounds. Stay with the oblivion--it's better than embarassment.

to this being predominantly a prepper forum...

Ah. So in Sentry's world, preppers = straight. I wonder how many homosexuals you served with in the military (and now work with) and you didn't/don't even know it...

You'll also see where, yes I did offer my thoughts under my second screen name here. If I did, interject an OPINIon.

Come on, Sentry--he's talking about the part where you clicked on the thread and then complained about the topic of the thread ("Why are we talking about this again?"). If *you* had read what was going on, you would have realized that, until you chimed in, about the only thing going on was a new guy saying hi (and "I'm gay") and "welcome," and some jokes.

It's probably cause I care about prepping and this forum, and see this is only distracting from that in a time where more valuable discussions are needed.... That would be opinion...

Heh. A "Nasty People" classic: "I'm only acting like an ass because I care."

The irony: for the most part, the people here are all about personal freedom and freedom of speech/expression. And then there's Sentry, who wants to be in charge of determining which discussions are valuable and which are not. But it's only because you care--how sweet  :-* Thank you for helping me determine what's best for me. Perhaps you should join the Obama administration; I hear they want more people like you.

But you and your buddy there can go about doing what you are doing. This isn't my site...

Uh oh, myakka--you're now guilty by association  :D 
BTW, Sentry--thank you for the permission.

I would say this discussion has been very valuable. Many people are now aware of the extreme behavior (that would be MURDER) that some members here are seeming to advocate, and some might choose to stay far far away from these members. I would say this thread and discussion has been particularly valuable to acciw (and others homosexuals who may be lurking). He is now certainly aware of a couple of people he should avoid at all costs. I'm sure it's been made very clear to him (and others) that preppers/survivalists can be bad and dangerous people who will take advantage of the fact that there may one day be fewer laws and take that opportunity to do away with (MURDER) folks with whom they disagree on certain subjects.

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »

Good job, my fellow American. You claim what you feel is your right--your right to be left alone to do what you want to do. Your right to the freedom to be what you want to be--straight or conservative or Christian. But you apparently see nothing wrong with denying others the *basic right to exist* simply because you don't agree with what *they* have chosen to do. You want rights you are not willing to extend to others. You're a murderer, plain and simple.

Maybe you need a wake up call. If you pulled this crap in a SHTF situ on any of my people (or just anyone, period) simply because they were liberal or atheist or gay, I would kill you. I wouldn't consider it murder. I would consider it to be a good defense for innocent people. Just taking out the trash.

Offline bildo6

• Global Moderator
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Pinellas
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2013, 03:27:19 PM »
and now this thread is done.  if the topic needs further discussion someone can start another thread

Tags:

Social Bookmarks