Author Topic: Seven Day Challenge  (Read 549 times)

Offline Possumfam

• Survivalist Full Member
Seven Day Challenge
« on: September 15, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »
I read this on one of these forums, now I can't remember which one, and can't find it in the search.  Is anyone else doing the 7 Day Challenge from "Food Storage Made Easy?"  Just wondering if so, how's it going?

Here's a link...maybe.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline helobuff

• Survivalist Newbie
Re: Seven Day Challenge
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:40:19 PM »
No but if you find one that centers around a worksheet that lists all types of food, how to prep them, how to store them long term in various ways (mylar, foodsaver bags, pressure canning, dry canning, dehydrating) how to store them long term in what elements - and how long the food will last this way... let me know. It's what I am hunting for so I can get started with the food storage!  :-\

Offline Alas Babylon

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Narcoossee (Just south of Orlando)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 08:30:24 AM »
The link for day 1 is no water for a day.  We did this for real 2 years ago when our well collapsed, and it took a week to get a new one in.  Luckily it was smooth sailing, including flushable toilets due to elevated rainwater tanks, showers with the solar shower bags (heated outside then hung from the shower head in the house)  It also demonstrated to my wife the value of prepping.

I'll have to look at the rest of the week to see how we would do.

Offline KODIAK

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:05:47 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The link for day 1 is no water for a day.  We did this for real 2 years ago when our well collapsed, and it took a week to get a new one in.  Luckily it was smooth sailing, including flushable toilets due to elevated rainwater tanks, showers with the solar shower bags (heated outside then hung from the shower head in the house)  It also demonstrated to my wife the value of prepping.

I'll have to look at the rest of the week to see how we would do.
That lesson is priceless..

Tags:

Social Bookmarks