Author Topic: 4GB of Survival / SHTF / TEOTWAWKI ebooks, free  (Read 5340 times)

Offline duhghe

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Inverness
4GB of Survival / SHTF / TEOTWAWKI ebooks, free
« on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »
What a deal!

This is a collection of ebooks that I have put together over the past year+.  It has info on all kinds of stuff... food & water info, weapons, health & nutrition, military manuals, NBC info, and a whole lot more.

I am sharing these files via a program called utorrent.  It uses a the bit torrent technology, which works on a 'sharing' method.  Imagine you had a book you wanted to share with a group of friends.  Instead of photocopying the book once each for every friend, you rip out each chapter and pass those out so your friends can share their respective chapters until everyone has a complete book.  It is especially helpful with large amounts of data, like this.

So keep in mind, after you download this info, in whole or part, run the utorrent program when you're not using your computer (over night, at work, etc.) so you can do your part in getting this info out.  None of it is copyrighted, and none of it is illegal, so you have no worries as far as that goes.  The more people that are active on a torrent, the faster it goes also.

So, if you would like to partake, go to this website and download and install the program:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once you have the program installed, go here and click on 'Download this torrent!':  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy, and share!

Offline duhghe

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Inverness
Re: 4GB of Survival / SHTF / TEOTWAWKI ebooks, free
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 12:29:28 AM »
If I drop out as a seed, I apologize - it's only temporary.  I didn't think to make this statement until my wife shut it down without my knowing... Sorry.

Offline Rocky Road

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 12:40:18 AM »
Ok Dug. I'm Downloading...Something  8) Can't wait to root around in it.

Offline duhghe

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Inverness
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »
Go here for a listing of the files:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Rocky Road

• Survivalist Pro
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 08:55:59 PM »
Holy Shitaki Batman... That is a formidable chunk'o'information. Took all night and half a day for me to download and ten minutes just to scroll the table of contents. Will try to keep program running to do my part though I don't quite understand the system yet. It seems to be always busy doing somthing after the download is complete, but that is probably the share thing going on.. Thanx Dug...

Offline The Expendable

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »
Hey duhg, is there a way to download just some of the documents?  Most of it I don't need.  Heck, some of it I'm sure would get me on a list somewhere!  But there is some of it that looks really interesting.

Offline duhghe

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Inverness
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:55 AM »
When you download the torrent file (step #2 in o.p.), you get 3 options from the comp:  open, save, cancel.  If you choose open, it dowloads the torrent file and then opens utorrent.  Then a window should appear giving download options (folder to save to, etc.).  In the main part of the window should be a list of files... By default, all of them should be selected for download.  Either unselect the ones you dont want, or choose the 'select none' option and then check off the ones you do want.   Hope that was clear, I'm just waking up.

Paulcrzy

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
well done I just got it and love every one of em. thanks!

Offline otad12

• Survivalist Newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 07:21:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What a deal!

This is a collection of ebooks that I have put together over the past year+.  It has info on all kinds of stuff... food & water info, weapons, health & nutrition, military manuals, NBC info, and a whole lot more.

I am sharing these files via a program called utorrent.  It uses a the bit torrent technology, which works on a 'sharing' method.  Imagine you had a book you wanted to share with a group of friends.  Instead of photocopying the book once each for every friend, you rip out each chapter and pass those out so your friends can share their respective chapters until everyone has a complete book.  It is especially helpful with large amounts of data, like this.

So keep in mind, after you download this info, in whole or part, run the utorrent program when you're not using your computer (over night, at work, etc.) so you can do your part in getting this info out.  None of it is copyrighted, and none of it is illegal, so you have no worries as far as that goes.  The more people that are active on a torrent, the faster it goes also.

So, if you would like to partake, go to this website and download and install the program:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Once you have the program installed, go here and click on 'Download this torrent!':  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy, and share!

Sorry, I'm late. Just recently found this. That torrent is NOT FOUND. Are there any alternative links? Thanks.

Offline tc556guy

• Survivalist Newbie
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, I'm late. Just recently found this. That torrent is NOT FOUND. Are there any alternative links? Thanks.

Seems like they're going after a few of those torrents and file sharing sites.
If you're willing to wait a bit for a slower option, I'm still mailing around a thumbdrive with a file collection
I'd just need you to send me a snail mail address to send the thumbdrive to

Tags:

Social Bookmarks