Currently:
  • Prepping for menstrual cycles w/ "menstrual cups" 4 2

Author Topic: Prepping for menstrual cycles w/ "menstrual cups"  (Read 15648 times)

Offline pappa44

• Son of the SOUTH
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
  • TCB - FTW
Re: Prepping for menstrual cycles w/ "menstrual cups"
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2015, 06:13:35 AM »
HHHMMM,remember as a little tike my mom send me into A&P to get her Napkins in the Big Blue Box..Found out what they really where never Bothered me..Just another Must in life.Have bought them many times for the wife.But want a Difficult Discussion and Harder on women > MENOPAUSE < Boy that's one that last 24/7/365 for YEARS and YEARS...Not Really sure the wife is Done yet AT 65.All I do Know is She gave me her Hot Flashes and they Suck...Now we can ALL hold our Ears lololololololololololololololol  Many things in Life that happen to the Human Body are Hard to Discuss in mixed company.Our parents,grandparents ect...Never talk of such!!!Such talk in mixed company was TABOO...If we are to Survive the 21st Century and the Un-known that is the Future,we must Grin and Bare it.Because it takes much much more for us to Survive than just Food and Water!!!! We will now return to your regular programing........
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:14:59 AM by pappa44 »

Offline Capt Nat

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Apollo Beach Tampa Bay
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2015, 08:41:11 AM »
Thank goodness I'm drinking beer with Mr. Ex and no longer part of this....

Offline Sgt. Prepper

• The One and Only Billy Shears
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HHHMMM,remmber as a little tike my mom send me into A&P to get her Napkins in the Big Blue Box..Found out what they really where never Bothered me..Just another Must in life.Have bought them many times for the wife.But want a Difficult Discussion and Harder on women > MENOPAUSE < Boy that's one that last 24/7/365 for YEARS and YEARS...Not Really sure the wife is Done yet AT 65.All I do Know is She gave me her Hot Flashes and they Suck...Now we can ALL hold our Ears lololololololololololololololol  Many things in Life that happen to the Human Body are Hard to Discuss in mixed company.Our parents,grandparents ect...Never talk of such!!!Such talk in mixed company was TABOO...If we are to Survive the 20th Century and the Un-known that is the Future,we must Grin and Bare it.Because it takes much much more for us to Survive than just Food and Water!!!! We will now return to your regular programing........
Most of us did survive the 20th century Pappa ... you must mean the 21st Century! ;) :D

Offline pappa44

• Son of the SOUTH
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
  • TCB - FTW
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2015, 06:16:35 AM »
HHHMMM,remmber as a little tike my mom send me into A&P to get her Napkins in the Big Blue Box..Found out what they really where never Bothered me..Just another Must in life.Have bought them many times for the wife.But want a Difficult Discussion and Harder on women > MENOPAUSE < Boy that's one that last 24/7/365 for YEARS and YEARS...Not Really sure the wife is Done yet AT 65.All I do Know is She gave me her Hot Flashes and they Suck...Now we can ALL hold our Ears lololololololololololololololol  Many things in Life that happen to the Human Body are Hard to Discuss in mixed company.Our parents,grandparents ect...Never talk of such!!!Such talk in mixed company was TABOO...If we are to Survive the 20th Century and the Un-known that is the Future,we must Grin and Bare it.Because it takes much much more for us to Survive than just Food and Water!!!! We will now return to your regular programing........
Most of us did survive the 20th century Pappa ... you must mean the 21st Century! ;) :D

OOOOPPPPSSS > Damn I'm always a day or two behind,but and Entire CENTURY..Who Spiked my Wild Turkey????Thanks SP for the Heads Up and has been the 21st for 15 years,Go Figure...LOL
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:26:40 AM by pappa44 »

Offline The Expendable

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2015, 12:57:50 PM »

OOOOPPPPSSS > Damn I'm always a day or two behind,but and Entire CENTURY..Who Spiked my Wild Turkey????Thanks SP for the Heads Up and has been the 21st for 15 years,Go Figure...LOL

I'm still writing 1989 on my checks...   :-[

Offline pappa44

• Son of the SOUTH
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
  • TCB - FTW
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2015, 05:21:49 PM »

I'm still writing 1989 on my checks...   :-[

They Spiked your Drinks too Hey...LOL

Offline RunningFireDrill

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »
you guys are all funny. glad siege isn't here to smack you all.

Offline Capt Nat

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Apollo Beach Tampa Bay
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 08:03:30 PM »
Ms Siege is quite a lady.  When she shows up we all sit down and behave...

Offline pappa44

• Son of the SOUTH
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Sr. Member
  • TCB - FTW
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2015, 06:25:05 AM »
AAAA,yea what Capt. said..What was the topic Again????

Offline The Expendable

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Bread and Circuses
    • The Expendable
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2015, 06:31:34 PM »
Ms Siege is quite a lady.  When she shows up we all sit down and behave...

Siege, the Captain called you a mean lady! 

... I'm paraphrasing, of course...

Offline siege571

• Pasty-white Scot-Irish girl
  • Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
  • Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2015, 04:40:05 AM »
you guys are all funny. glad siege isn't here to smack you all.

It's a red-head thing, RFD. You got this!

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2015, 04:41:48 AM »
Don't make me pull this thread over...

>:(

Offline myakka

• Survivalist Pro
  • PRBO2014
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2015, 08:18:39 AM »

( I will prolly delete this shortly )

Believe me.....   In a discussion of this type..... When dealing with wiminz stuffs and product for dealing with same...

The LAST thing we want is any females pulling any threads... Anywhere.....

Offline siege571

• Political Prepper
  • Survivalist Pro
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2015, 12:52:00 PM »

::db
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:54:13 PM by siege571 »

Offline RunningFireDrill

• Survivalist Full Member
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2015, 08:49:32 AM »
oh now that siege is back in her thread, all the guys got quiet quickly - figures. LOL

Social Bookmarks